Our organization offers the following categories of Members:
- Regular Members: All persons interested in furthering ASCE’s purposes are eligible for full membership upon payment of regular dues.
Student Members: Bonafide students are eligible to become Student Members upon payment of a special reduced rate of membership dues. A Student Member has the same rights as a Regular Member.
- Contributing Sponsor and Benefactor Members: Individuals may become Contributing, Sponsor or Benefactor Members of ASCE upon payment of prescribed dues.
All non-institutional members who are current in their membership dues are entitled to:
- Participate at all meetings of ASCE’s members subject to registration charges, when applicable.
- Present motions, including motions of no confidence.
- Vote at ASCE members’ meetings on matters which may come before any meeting thereof.
- Become a candidate for office in ASCE’s Board of Directors.
- Submit summaries of papers to be presented at various ASCE forums, and once such summaries have been approved and the applicable fees have been paid, to present such papers at coming forums.
- Publish papers in ASCE publications subject to financial charges and peer review, as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Make ordinary and extraordinary contributions to ASCE’s purposes.
Learn more about: